“School Sport Holidays” is an educational sports trip aimed at students of secondary schools, which takes place on Vulcano Island (Aeolian Islands – ME).
APRIL – MAY
The project was born with multiple objectives such as:
– to encourage knowledge and practice of sports in adolescence;
– to promote values of inclusion and aggregation thanks to the practice and teaching of Paralympic disciplines;
– to valorize and strengthen psychomotor, motor and sport education;
– to understand and develop a proper education to one’s own psychophysical well-being, educating to a real culture of movement.
– Promote socialization through respect for rules and group activities.
– enhance the knowledge of the foreign language thanks to the participation of English mother tongue teachers;
– propose a cheaper alternative and with a different slant than the traditional educational trip;
– promote directly and indirectly the territories in which the project is carried out;
– possibility of alternating school/work for students who participate in the initiative.
School Sport Holidays has, as its main aim, the initiation and enhancement of a motor and sports education pathway which, starting from the game in its many forms and cultural roots, promotes:
(Every morning until 16:00)
Registrati ora! Ricevi l'anteprima dei nostri viaggi, stagione per stagione.